Make 4 interest-free payments of $5.24 fortnightly and receive your order now.
- Solid Kit Brand New High Quality!
- Charges an iPad from 0 - 100% in 4 - 5 hours (depending on model)
- Surface size is 2" (50mm) x 1" (24mm)
- Waterproof rating of IP66.
- When you hit the road for a trip, you have smart phones, tablets, iPads, GPS navigators, camera's, and even a high powered LED torch which charges from USB, this is the best for you
- Standard size mounting hole 1.41" (36mm) x .86" (22mm). This is the standard size of most switch holes in modern vehicles.
- Installation of the Dual USB Charger is a snap (quite literally). Once your switch blank is removed, it is quite simply a matter of pushing the Dual USB Charger in place. They are nice snug fit, so be prepared to put a little pressure on them. Once in place they are held tight by locking tabs and do not budge.
- The wiring is as simple as connecting two wires. The positive wire is connected to you preferred power source. You have several options here:
- a) Connect to an "IGN" source to have the Dual USB Charger come on when you switch on your car
- b) Connect to an "ALWAYS ON" source if you prefer to leave them on the entire time.
- If you are looking specifically for Toyota vehicles, please check our other items as we have Dash Switches to fit most Toyota four wheel drives:
- Listing changes from 17/11/2016 !
|USB Number:||2 (Dual USB)|
|Input Voltage:||DC 12-24V|
|Output Voltage:||DC5V 2.1A each port|
What?? In Box
1 x USB Car Charger
Unless otherwise stated, we offer a 12 month warranty on all products from the date of purchase. It cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. The warranty period for commercial use is 3 months.
You are entitled to a replacement or a full refund for a major failure of our product. You are also entitled to have goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality.
Our warranty cover does not include damage caused by normal wear and tear, accidents, misuse, neglect, and lack of maintenance, use of incorrect voltage, power surges, voltage supply problems, tampering or unauthorised repairs by any persons, use of defective or incompatible accessories, natural disaster, or other external causes; to damage caused by operating the equipment in a manner outside that described in the instructions.
|Model #||Does not apply|
|Brand||Does not apply|